Friday, July 4, 2014



THE PERSON I ADMIRE MOST
"My Mother, My Hero"
Esperanza Arcangel Catubo is the person I admire most. She is my mother. My mother was born in Batac, Ilocos Norte on September 13, 1967 and she has 10 siblings. My mother starts to work in Taiwan where he met my father. After working in Taiwan, they decided to go back in the Philippines to get married. They got married on July 7. 2000 and that was the time when I am only 6 months old.  Then, my mother decided to work abroad, specifically in Hong Kong. My mother is a motor mouth because she is a very talkative person. I consider my mother as a feeder of eagles because she can do everything for us and she’s a very strong woman. She is a strong woman when it comes to us but she is also fragile inside when it involve us or other people that is very important to her. All I can say is that it’s a very Mind Worthing to have a mother like her. That’s my mother; the person I admire most.

No comments:

Post a Comment